Disclaimer

I am not a doctor or an expert of any kind on nutrition or health. Any research I have done is through Google and is by no means in-depth. Therefore, any opinions I appear to have, even when quoting experts, may not be accurate. I am not promoting any diet. I am merely doing an experiment and using my own body as a labratory. Please consult a trusted health expert before changing your diet or exercise routine.

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Quickie

Weight: 204

Well, I stayed within my calorie range again.  Working out BEFORE dinner has helped a lot!  I ate pasta with marinara last night and was stuffed!  If I workout tonight, I'll swim I think.  I could really feel it in my arms and back on the eliptical.  I was only able to go for about 10 minutes. 

My workout shirt really showed off my fat rolls!  It didn't have the same compression as the others.  If I were still in my 20s,  I would have had to throw on a T-Shirt, but I decided, the humiliation was good for me.  If I don't want to be humiliated by my fat rolls, I better lose some weight!  Can I get an Amen? AMEN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment