Disclaimer

I am not a doctor or an expert of any kind on nutrition or health. Any research I have done is through Google and is by no means in-depth. Therefore, any opinions I appear to have, even when quoting experts, may not be accurate. I am not promoting any diet. I am merely doing an experiment and using my own body as a labratory. Please consult a trusted health expert before changing your diet or exercise routine.

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Finding my Why

Weight 231
Yesterday, I had dinner with my sister and some friends from work.  I was having a great conversation with everyone, and then the person who was sitting to my right had to leave.  He was sitting by a large window.  It was dark outside which made the window basically a mirror.  I saw myself in a shadowy form.  I was huge.  I don't know why I still get surprised.  I'm 230lbs.  Of course I'm huge.  But I do forget.  I looked like one of those people who ride the cart at the grocery store all squished and spilling over the seat.  From that moment on, I was not a normal person sitting at the table.  I was the fatso at the table.  I just want to be normal.


What a lot of people probably assume, but most fat people won't admit, is that being fat is difficult. You get out of breath tying your shoes, walking across the hall, steps are daunting.  Your clothes never seem to fit right.  And sex. . . Aside from what Ralphie May says, fat people have a lot of difficulty having sex.  In fact, it's nearly impossible.  I can't remember the last time I had normal sex with my husband.   It's been years.  That's my new why.  Sex.

No comments:

Post a Comment