Disclaimer

I am not a doctor or an expert of any kind on nutrition or health. Any research I have done is through Google and is by no means in-depth. Therefore, any opinions I appear to have, even when quoting experts, may not be accurate. I am not promoting any diet. I am merely doing an experiment and using my own body as a labratory. Please consult a trusted health expert before changing your diet or exercise routine.

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

DAY NINE

Calories 5693, fat 561, Net Carb 80.25, protein 76.75. 
Weight - 186.2

Okay, so I didn't lose weight and I didn't gain weight.  I did something very naughty last night.  I ate a Twix.  27 carbs.  I wanted to see if I could get away with it.  Obviously, I didn't.  I can't help but think that I would have lost weight if I didn't eat that Twix.  It wasn't as gratifying as I thought it was going to be.  I hope I don't crave junk all day today.    

Unfortunately, I am feeling a little under the weather.  I had a scratchy throat yesterday which has turned into a sore throat today.  My energy level this week has been low because I appear to be coming down with something.  Hopefully, this is as bad as it gets.  Also, as I mentioned yesterday, I have PMS. At some point this week or the begining of next week, the scale is going to jump about 5 pounds. 

I think I want to make today as low carb as possible.  Tomorrow, I have some fruit to eat, but today, I want to make up for yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment