Disclaimer

I am not a doctor or an expert of any kind on nutrition or health. Any research I have done is through Google and is by no means in-depth. Therefore, any opinions I appear to have, even when quoting experts, may not be accurate. I am not promoting any diet. I am merely doing an experiment and using my own body as a labratory. Please consult a trusted health expert before changing your diet or exercise routine.

Saturday, March 12, 2011

DAY FIVE conclusion

Here were my totals:  Fat 353.53, Net Carbs 108.20, Protien 79.05, Calories 4278. 

All I ate to get to these numbers was a cup of raw almonds, a cup of my vegetarian stew, a cobb salad from Fridays with vinegar and oil, two bottles of budweiser, a glass of merlot, and about 10 cups of movie theater popcorn drenched in butter flavored peanut oil. 

I'm disappointed that my carbs were so high, but, anytime I have a high carb item (such as popcorn) I'm going to go over my arbitrarily set limit. 

My first thought after seeing these numbers last night was, "I'm going to pay for this."  I was almost afraid to step on the scale.  But, of course, I had to.  My punishment for eating 108 carbs and 4278 calories?  .2 lbs.  That's point 2, not two. 

You don't have to say it.  I already know what you're thinking.  These calories/carbs won't show up on the scale for one or two more days.  I agree.  I fully expect that Sunday will be a "heavy" day.  We'll have to see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment