Disclaimer

I am not a doctor or an expert of any kind on nutrition or health. Any research I have done is through Google and is by no means in-depth. Therefore, any opinions I appear to have, even when quoting experts, may not be accurate. I am not promoting any diet. I am merely doing an experiment and using my own body as a labratory. Please consult a trusted health expert before changing your diet or exercise routine.

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Day 19 - Starting over

190.4

I'm calling this one busted.  No point in going another week.  I'm going back to writing everything down.   

I botched my own calorie test because I didn't stick to writing everything down.  One week is not enough time for anything.  I'm basically going to have to start over.  So, from now until Easter, it's on.  Everything gets not only recorded, but pre-planned.   

What I do want to point out is that I do feel really good.  I feel very healthy.  That should be the most important thing, right?  Well, it is important, but let's be real. 

No comments:

Post a Comment