Disclaimer

I am not a doctor or an expert of any kind on nutrition or health. Any research I have done is through Google and is by no means in-depth. Therefore, any opinions I appear to have, even when quoting experts, may not be accurate. I am not promoting any diet. I am merely doing an experiment and using my own body as a labratory. Please consult a trusted health expert before changing your diet or exercise routine.

Monday, March 21, 2011

DAY TWELVE

Well, this morning I weighed 192.  I know, I know.  I didn't write everything down, but let's review what I ate.  I had a salad w vinegar and oil dressing, spaghetti squash and sauce for lunch and for dinner, some cashews, a whole bag of popcorn, some cheese and about 5 glasses of wine throughout the day (a couple glasses at lunch time and a couple before bed.  If I were to estimate, I bet I had well over 200 carbs yesterday - and that was being careful about what I ate. 

I almost had regular pasta yesterday, but I was talking about my experiment to Bob's daughter and decided not to.  I was really craving sweets last night, but I resisted.

I'm contemplating going back to keeping track of everything.  I think if I would have had the numbers staring me in the face, I would have made better choices, like skipping the popcorn. If my weight continues to go up, I will revert back to counting everything, but for now, I'm blaming this on too many carbs from tomato sauce and PMS. 

My goal this weeks is to stop skipping my workouts and to stick to the schedule I have outlined for myself.   It requires me to get up at 6 am and go to bed by 11 pm.  If I don't get out of bed by 6, it feels like whole day is wrecked.  I saw a quote once that says, "Either you run the day or the day runs you."  That couldn't be more true! 

No comments:

Post a Comment