Disclaimer

I am not a doctor or an expert of any kind on nutrition or health. Any research I have done is through Google and is by no means in-depth. Therefore, any opinions I appear to have, even when quoting experts, may not be accurate. I am not promoting any diet. I am merely doing an experiment and using my own body as a labratory. Please consult a trusted health expert before changing your diet or exercise routine.

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

DAY THREE

Weight 186.2.

Despite my declaration yesterday that I would not be eating salad today, I will have a salad for lunch. The reason is because salads are a perfect way to add lots of fat without adding too many carbs.  Without adding extra calories from nuts, cheese and fat, I am having a difficult time getting my calories over 1500.  Good thing you can always add more butter, cheese, dressing, etc.  I didn't want to eat another salad because I was frankly get sick of it.  My solution to that is I will use chipotle ranch instead of olive oil. It is still low in carbs and high in calories.

I will go over my carb limit today. My vegetarian stew has 17 carbs per serving.  I will have about 3 servings today.  It is extremely low in calories so I'm going to add extra butter to jack up the calories.  Remember that, unless I eat a lot of calories, I am doing nothing to test the hypothosis.

No comments:

Post a Comment