Disclaimer

I am not a doctor or an expert of any kind on nutrition or health. Any research I have done is through Google and is by no means in-depth. Therefore, any opinions I appear to have, even when quoting experts, may not be accurate. I am not promoting any diet. I am merely doing an experiment and using my own body as a labratory. Please consult a trusted health expert before changing your diet or exercise routine.

Monday, March 21, 2011

DAY 13

191 lbs.  Weight is going back down.  I'm glad, because I really ate my fill yesterday, and I was dreading having to keep track of everything.  If I had gained a pound, you can bet I would be back to weighing and measuring everything.  I felt slim this morning.  I had hoped I would step on the scale and be back down to where I was, but that was probably too much to hope for.  This week, however, I do expect to drop more weight than last.  First, because 5lbs of this weight, I believe, is just temporary water.  Second, because I'm really hoping to add my workouts back in.

There is also, the theory that maybe all the calories from the past 12 days have just caught up with me and this is not a diet one can stick to long term and lose weight.  It will be interesting to see where my numbers are at the end of 30 days.  The theory that I thought I had proved, could still totally be disproved. 

No comments:

Post a Comment