Disclaimer

I am not a doctor or an expert of any kind on nutrition or health. Any research I have done is through Google and is by no means in-depth. Therefore, any opinions I appear to have, even when quoting experts, may not be accurate. I am not promoting any diet. I am merely doing an experiment and using my own body as a labratory. Please consult a trusted health expert before changing your diet or exercise routine.

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

DAY TWO - Conclusion

Okay, I got my grocery shopping done!  I found everything on my list at Horrocks except sea vegetables.   I have a brilliant idea for a carrot, kale, collard greens, onion and crimini mushroom stew for dinner tomorrow.  I broke down and bought bay scallops.  They looked too good to pass up.  NO SALAD FOR ME TOMORROW!!! 






I made a couple of changes to my food today.  I swapped out walnuts for seeds and I added bay scallops to my salad.  My total calories today were 3061, 263.3 grams of fat, 60.93 net carbs and 134.38 grams of protein. 

1 apple and 4 oz of nuts is not a very hearty lunch.  Although, I have to say, I really wasn't that hungry all day.  I was a little hungry, but I didn't get that burning feeling that I sometimes get when I'm really hungry.  Right now I feel like I've definitely eaten my fill. 

I'm a little miffed that I didn't work out tonight.  I had plent of energy.  I really have no excuse, other than I got home and got settled in and was too lazy to go back out in the cold.  Period.  At about 8:00 p.m. I convinced myself that I could still do a workout at home. Didn't happen, however, I did do some crunches.  I'm going to try to get my workout in in the morning tomorrow.  That might work out better for me.  Then I can just study at night.  I'm not really a morning person, so we'll see. 
My Dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment