Disclaimer

I am not a doctor or an expert of any kind on nutrition or health. Any research I have done is through Google and is by no means in-depth. Therefore, any opinions I appear to have, even when quoting experts, may not be accurate. I am not promoting any diet. I am merely doing an experiment and using my own body as a labratory. Please consult a trusted health expert before changing your diet or exercise routine.

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

DAY TWO

Starting weight - 187.4.  Despite my day one "failure" I managed to lose .8 lbs.  We all know that it is way too soon to get excited.  .8 lbs could mean anything, especially if you are a woman.  (We have a tendency to retain water). 

I'm doing a couple of things differently today.  First of all, I have planned my day in advance and will be a little better prepared.  My biggest fear is that I get stuck at work hungry and unable to focus.  Those are the times I go for the BK Veggie Burger because my priorities have changed.  At that particular moment, my focus and energy becomes more important than my diet. 

If today goes as planned, I will be at 2763 calories and 51.96 net carbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment