Disclaimer

I am not a doctor or an expert of any kind on nutrition or health. Any research I have done is through Google and is by no means in-depth. Therefore, any opinions I appear to have, even when quoting experts, may not be accurate. I am not promoting any diet. I am merely doing an experiment and using my own body as a labratory. Please consult a trusted health expert before changing your diet or exercise routine.

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

DAY 14

190 lbs. 
Okay, well, at least I am going in the right direction again.  I did workout yesterday.  I had eggs for breakfast, a salad for lunch and, for dinner, I had a plate of cauliflower, broccoli, mushrooms  and 1 carrot, sauteed in butter, and topped with with Italian seasoning, parmesan and olive oil.  It was very good and filling.  Before bed I had two glasses of wine, some olives stuffed with feta cheese (not as good as blue cheese, but I thought I'd try it) 1 piece of string cheese and 1/2 cup raw almonds.

I was not hungry all day and I had plenty of energy at the gym.  I am proud to say that I stuck to my schedule!! The trick was to go right into studying when I got home and not watch TV and relax.  Once I get into relax mode, it's too hard to come out of it.  So, I studied while I ate dinner, then took a break and hit the gym, then studied some more, then gave myself about an hour to wind down before bed.  I only have that tedious scheduled Mon-Wed.  It helps if I keep reminding myself of that. 

I should report on how I've been feeling.  Am I tired or depressed?  Am I craving anything?  No.  None of that.  I feel really good, actually.  My head is clear.  My mood has been good.  I don't feel the slightest bit deprived, especially since I am able to add butter, olive oil, and dressing to my veggies. Even my PMS days were mild and my cramps were minimal. 

This is definitely a way of eating that I can stick to on a permanent basis.  I just hope it results in steady weight loss!

No comments:

Post a Comment