Disclaimer

I am not a doctor or an expert of any kind on nutrition or health. Any research I have done is through Google and is by no means in-depth. Therefore, any opinions I appear to have, even when quoting experts, may not be accurate. I am not promoting any diet. I am merely doing an experiment and using my own body as a labratory. Please consult a trusted health expert before changing your diet or exercise routine.

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Day 3

Net Carbs 41.38, Calories 3696, Weight 187.4 - down .8 lbs.

I've got my husband on board now.  I had two good workouts in a row.  I got my miles in two days in a row.  Tonight, probably some pilates.  Thursday, Friday and Saturday, I drag my husband to the gym. 

If anyone is reading this and is pissed because they are not motivated to work out, I say, read my first week before I had to start over.  I didn't work out much then if at all.  I think I read somewhere that nutrition is 80% of your success/failure.  Believe it. 

I know its a pain in the ass to write everything down and weigh everything out, but I kind of made it fun for myself.  I invested in a cool electronic scale that weighs out in tiers.  So, when making a salad, I put my own plate on the scale, add what I want, press a button to zero out the scale again and add more.  Its very handy and much easier.  Also, I have fatsecret on my smart phone.  Fun to use, especially when you are scanning things in by barcode.  Love it. 

My favorite thing about this way of eating is that everything tastes great!  I can eat this way forever.  I get all my nutrition from my food.  And, I feel awesome! 

No comments:

Post a Comment