Disclaimer

I am not a doctor or an expert of any kind on nutrition or health. Any research I have done is through Google and is by no means in-depth. Therefore, any opinions I appear to have, even when quoting experts, may not be accurate. I am not promoting any diet. I am merely doing an experiment and using my own body as a labratory. Please consult a trusted health expert before changing your diet or exercise routine.

Monday, March 7, 2011

DAY ONE

Okay, this is the "official" day one.  I actually started yesterday. Sunday morning I weighed 188.4.  Yesterday I at 2704 calories, 248.94 grams of fat, 64.38 grams of protien, and 51 net carbs.  This morning I weighed 188.2.  Its looking good so far, but one day is really too hard to judge.  The actual food I ate is on fatsecret.com under the username "satwood". 

Basically I had eggs for breakfast, a salad for lunch, Green Giant veggies and a portabella mushroom for dinner, and 2 bags of popcorn and a salad as a snack. 

Okay, I have to edit the numbers on this post.  Missy pointed out something to me, which I didn't realize what she was trying to say until just now.  248.94 grams of fat adds up to 2240.46 calories alone.  I must have looked at the chart wrong.  I also noticed that the popcorn calories weren't right so I had to fix that.  So, the total fat was 272.94, net carbs were 120, protien was 79.38 and calories were 3274.  Good thing that wasn't my official day one.  I would have had to start all over today anyway. 

3 comments:

  1. That all came up to 2704 calories???? HOW???

    ReplyDelete
  2. 83% of my calories came from fat which, as we know, is 9 calories per gram vs. 4 calories in carbs and protein. 760 calories alone came from the walnuts I ate. Walnut are 190 calories per 1 1oz serving. 600 calories came from the olive oil I liberally doused on my salad. I cooked in coconut oil. Add the cheese on my salads, and its easy to see how I racked up so many calories!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOHHH, I take that back. I misread the chart. Its closer to 3500 calories!!

    ReplyDelete