Disclaimer

I am not a doctor or an expert of any kind on nutrition or health. Any research I have done is through Google and is by no means in-depth. Therefore, any opinions I appear to have, even when quoting experts, may not be accurate. I am not promoting any diet. I am merely doing an experiment and using my own body as a labratory. Please consult a trusted health expert before changing your diet or exercise routine.

Friday, March 18, 2011

DAY ELEVEN

Like I said yesterday, I didn't write everything down, but I have a good idea about what I can and cannot have, I think.  I had strawberries and black berries for breakfast, lobster bisque for lunch, fish and cauliflower and cheese sauce for dinner, and raw almonds and a couple of handfuls of popcorn for a snack.

My weight today: 189.  I gained 3.4 lbs in one day.  How?  Well, I've been warning everyone that this day was coming.  It happens every month, and it's usually at least 5 lbs.  I just have to ride the storm.  But of course, it figures that this would happen on the day I wasn't recording everything - like I need that doubt rolling around in my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment