Disclaimer

I am not a doctor or an expert of any kind on nutrition or health. Any research I have done is through Google and is by no means in-depth. Therefore, any opinions I appear to have, even when quoting experts, may not be accurate. I am not promoting any diet. I am merely doing an experiment and using my own body as a labratory. Please consult a trusted health expert before changing your diet or exercise routine.

Thursday, March 10, 2011

DAY FOUR

Weight 186.4.  I'm glad that my carb intake fluctuates, because at the end of the month I'm creating a line graph for my carbs and my weight fluctuation so I can compare the two.  I should also mark the days I worked out. 

Today I face the challenge of having to go out.  I'm thinking cobb salad with no chicken or bacon and ranch dressing.  I'll have to do some guessing at the amounts which, for me, shouldn't be too hard since I've been weighing and measuring my food for as long as I can remember. 

No comments:

Post a Comment