Disclaimer

I am not a doctor or an expert of any kind on nutrition or health. Any research I have done is through Google and is by no means in-depth. Therefore, any opinions I appear to have, even when quoting experts, may not be accurate. I am not promoting any diet. I am merely doing an experiment and using my own body as a labratory. Please consult a trusted health expert before changing your diet or exercise routine.

Friday, March 25, 2011

DAY 17

187.4
This will be a short post.  Basically, I ate was I was supposed to, but, coming from a very stressful work day, had a few glasses of wine.  It was a very fun night with my husband though and well worth it.  We really needed to wind down, relax and laugh.   I wouldn't be surprised if my stress level from the day played a part in my non-weight loss. 

No comments:

Post a Comment