Disclaimer

I am not a doctor or an expert of any kind on nutrition or health. Any research I have done is through Google and is by no means in-depth. Therefore, any opinions I appear to have, even when quoting experts, may not be accurate. I am not promoting any diet. I am merely doing an experiment and using my own body as a labratory. Please consult a trusted health expert before changing your diet or exercise routine.

Monday, March 14, 2011

DAY SEVEN conclusion

Well so much for my "easy" day.  Looking at my calander I see that PMS must have played a part in the binge that caused me to gain a pound.  I weighed 186.6 this morning.  I expect this week for my weight to go up about 5lbs which is very typical during this time. 

Yesterday I had, fat 291.20, Net Carbs 143.23, Protien 102.89, calories 3665. 

I'm going to have to conciously plan out my day to make up for yesterday.  Actually, I should really do my best to stay under 75 carbs. 

I'm going to start posting only once per day at the end of the day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment