Disclaimer

I am not a doctor or an expert of any kind on nutrition or health. Any research I have done is through Google and is by no means in-depth. Therefore, any opinions I appear to have, even when quoting experts, may not be accurate. I am not promoting any diet. I am merely doing an experiment and using my own body as a labratory. Please consult a trusted health expert before changing your diet or exercise routine.

Friday, March 11, 2011

DAY FIVE

Okay, its Friday.  I have a big challenge ahead of me today.  I am going to the movies tonight.  Just so we're clear, I refuse to go to the movies and not get popcorn.  I'm sitting here trying to figure out ahead of time how much popcorn I can have.  Normally, my husband and I can polish off the largest bucket they have.  All of my research online shows that's about 21 cups.  So, I am planning on eating 10 cups.  That will be around 52 carbs.  I'm going to have to take the container home so I can really measure.  Also, my numbers could be slightly off because my calculations are based on my husband and I eating exactly half of the bucket.  The good news is that I plan on applying that peanut oil stuff very liberally.  My husband will be happy about that!  6 tablespoons of peanut oil is 716 calories and 0 carbs.  Sweet!

Because I'll be eating so many carbs just in popcorn, it goes without saying that I will have to pay extra attention to the carbs I eat throughout the day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment